Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dawn

My friend Dawn is going to have her baby today. She is four days past her due date and is in Flaglar Hospital to be induced. I should be with her but I am waiting for everything to get started. Actually her parents are there and I have low tolerance for them so I am waiting until the last minute to head over. For a little while now I have been hoping little Blake would hurry up and make his appearance but today is Open house at the school and College night at the high school and I am torn by my obligations. I promised Dawn I would be there and I will...I just wish I knew what time to go over. The pitocin drip (meds to start labor) won't be given until noon maybe so givien the fact that I didn't have a baby until 12 hours later myself, would it be ok to assume the same for Dawn and go to the kids schools or play it safe and be there anyway.
I am a person who believes in having cake and eating it. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Blake Andrew Murray was born on 9/11/09 at 9:07am. Dawn and Chad were very happy and exhausted. It is three weeks later and they are still tired but adjusting well. Blake was circumcised today :( He as an unhappy camper and Dawn says if they have another male child...Chad gets to take the baby.

    ReplyDelete